- 32 apartment spread over 4 floors–(16 units of 1 bedroom and 16 units of 2 bedroom apartments).
- Gated & secure compound– with security guard & CCTV cameras.
- Ample parking– ground floor parking can accommodate 16 cars outside front 10 cars.
- Borehole– 175-meter borehole with 3 phase pump supplying water to all apartment. Each apartment has its own water meter.
- Generator– 3 phase supplying power for borehole, corridor and security lights.
- Kplc prepaid meters– in all apartments.
- Children playground-with swings, slides, monkey bars, sandpits and see-saw.
- Roof terrace– has 32 dhobi sinks with cloth drying wires.
- Maintenance– workshop fully equipped with power tools and storage area
- Safaricom Fibre – Installation underway to be completed within the month.
The property occupies 1/8 acre and is located at Kenya – Israel area, Machakos, 100metres off Nairobi –Machakos rd. The access road to the property is tarmacked.
The property has automated daily operational workflow, with 10 CCTV cameras for surveillance, 2 trained caretakers who are primarily responsible for marketing, screening & managing potential tenants, and property management software that facilitate payments and stores property data.
This enables the property owner to remotely monitor and manage the property in real-time from any part of the world both locally and internationally. This automated property management system significantly saves time and money.
Rentals commenced in August 2018. Apartments are 100% fully occupied.
16-one bed units @12,000 monthly =192,000
16- two bed units @16,000monthly=256,000
Borehole water income from tenants=50,000
Total monthly income =Kshs 498,000
Annual Gross Return on Investment is 12.5%
Factored into this percentage is an annual appreciation of 5%
Potential Income Growth:
The apartment building foundation is designed to hold 7 floors so one can build an additional 3 floors