The opening of the position of the Accountant is an opportunity for a highly talented, skilled and driven professional to join our team and help us build our brand. The required person will assist in preparation of accounting documents, posting of transactions, and management of petty cash and preparation of reports. The successful person will be reporting to the Head of Property Management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Prepare, verify and process invoices for sales or services rendered.
- Checking incoming payments daily and making updates.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Following up on outstanding customer outstanding balances.
- Monitor and manage trade receivable ageing summary.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions and entering them into the general ledger or accounting software.
- Customer Relations management.
- Ensuring posting of receipts is done accurately and on a daily basis.
- Create and update records and databases with clients’ payments and property data
- Follow up with clients’ payments and update of progress
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
required knowledge and skills:-
- At least CPA Section 4
- A degree in Accounting or Finance will be an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in working with Accounting software i.e. QuickBooks, Sage Pastel
- Experience with bookkeeping practices
- Understanding of filing systems
- Knowledge of accountant rules and legislation
- Ability to detect inconsistencies,
- Prioritization skills and ability to multitask
- Strong administrative background
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and results oriented
- Honesty and Accountability
- Pleasant & Positive Attitude
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Proactive, confident, ambitious and focused
- Team player
If you are up to the challenge, possess the required qualifications and experience; please send your application only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a well detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.
- Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises.
- Ensuring all units for all managed properties are fully occupied
- Establishing rental rate by surveying and analyzing local rental rates
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services and showing units.
- Preforming tenants screening
- Drawing of Contracts with tenants, negotiating lease and collecting security deposit.
- Conducting, recording and documenting entry and exit inspections
- Ensuring timely rents payments and remittances to the landlords
- Payment of bills and utilities
- Supervising caretakers and making sure they perform their duties and meet expectations
- Forecasting renovations requirements and preparing budgets, presentation to the landlords and approvals
- Preparing property annual budget, scheduling expenditure, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules and policies of occupancy and Maintain a positive and productive relationship with tenants
- Supervising contractors and ensuring quality of standard is maintained during and after repairs and renovations
- Coordinating and maintaining security and cleanliness of all managed properties
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Education in a related field
- At least 2 years proven work experience in a similar role
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in a property management software an added advantage
- Very strong Positive attitude
- Customer oriented and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- High levels of professionalism
- Team player
- A member of Estate Agency Registration Board (EARB) or ready to join as a member
If you are up to the challenge, possess the required qualifications and experience; please send your application only quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Management Officer) to email@example.com with a well detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.
- Developing and Implementing Strategic Sales and Marketing Plans to aggressively grow the company’s customer base and to achieve strong product and brand visibility.
- Achieving Targeted Sales Growth through Proactive Management, directing team focus, setting goals, Motivating the team, Providing Guidance through Coaching.
- Defining Effective recruitment program to attracting quality sales force, implementing regular and effective training programs, maintaining agreed profile and achieving at least 80% retention of High Performing Sales Executives in liaison with the HR.
- Setting Aggressive Sales Targets and developing the right metrics for monitoring performance and implementing a strong pipeline of performance management culture to facilitate attainment of sales target.
- Establishing and promoting a strong, long lasting customer relationships and partnership through customer centric culture and conducting market surveys for customer feedback. Understanding what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Preparing Daily Sales Report as well as Monthly, Quarterly and Annually Sales Report and providing analysis to the Management.
- Ensuring regular posting on Social Media Plat forms
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Working Closely with the PR & Events Department to plan for Resourceful events that add value and have great Potential for Sales.
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- A Professional Member for Chartered Institute of Marketing Studies will be an added Advantage
- At least 4 years working Experience in the Sales and Marketing Function
- Has Ever led a Team and ability to Direct, Influence, Coach and Mentor a team
- Effective Communicator with a Good Command in pitching Company Products
- A great planner and Proactive person with ability to Forecast.
- A Self driven person, ability to Recognize, Motivate and Appreciate his team members
- Ability to Challenge and Inspire Growth to the team Members
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Active Listening Skills
How to Apply
Email Application: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To meet the financial targets and other objectives of the company through increased on boarding of properties for management
- In liaison with the management to advise clients on open market property values for rentals in order to earn maximum value from their investments
- In liaison with the management and the laid down property management policies, to negotiate terms of engagement including commission percentages with the property owners
- Ensure agency files are up to date and information is filed properly
- Meeting property owners and advising them on open market property values and ways of improving the standard of their properties
- Meeting property owners and advising them on the
- Visit sites, take photographs, prepare particulars of properties and arrange viewing with the management
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE.
- A thorough knowledge of the market conditions, including the ability to assess the rental value of a property for open market value purposes, including assessments for clients in report format.
- Ability to make independent decisions in fluctuating market conditions.
- Good management skills, including the ability to organize, evaluate work and priorities
- Good negotiation skills
- The ability to manage a number of tasks, to determine priorities and to evaluate incoming data and resources in the form of new business to our Company
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be passionate about real estate
- A diploma or a University degree most desirable.
- Knowledge of residential and commercial agency operations.
- Inter-personal skills and ability to negotiate
- Experience in the field of residential and commercial rentals.
If you fit the criteria, send your application to email@example.com with the subject INDEPENDENT AGENT
PROPERTY SALES EXECUTIVE –LET, MANAGE AND SELL.
Are you a passionate sales person with a drive to match your desire to excel? Are you
aggressive, energetic and willing to do what it takes to close sales? If yes, then we have an
opportunity just for you.
As a property sales Executive the eligible person will be finding new clients and convincing
them that our agency is the right one to handle their sale, manage the existing clients and also
get involved in advertising properties.
A. Property Sales:
1. Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners;
discovering and exploring opportunities.
2. Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their
sale and agree the terms.
3. Arranging advertising to promote the property. This should include activations,
on ground marketing.
4. Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
5. Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the
suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
6. Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database.
7. Closing sales and leases on properties.
B. Letting and Management
1. Source for properties to let and manage.
2. Source for potential client to take up spaces on rent.
3. Manage existing clients.
4. Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management. Monitoring, analyzing,
optimizing and reporting on performance of products, categories and campaigns to
generate key learning and actionable recommendations, to maximize future results
and drive business performance.
5. Review all contracts and related forms to be signed by the management.
6. Assist in developing company-wide property marketing strategies and assist in
advertising placement and budget.
7. Monitor the company’s online platforms to ensure constant interaction with the
current and potential customers.
8. Report on sales activities to top management.
9. Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Property Sales Executive Job
1. Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management.
2. At least 2 years’ experience in real estate.
3. Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales.
4. Must have prior experience in selling high end property.
5. Customer Focused, Presentable and have attention to detail.
6. Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets.
7. Aggressive with good networking skills.
8. Must display a high degree of emotional maturity.
9. Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients.
10. Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills.
Send your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PMC Estates Ltd is looking for dynamic & hard-working individual with strong leadership, creative and entrepreneurial skills to join as a Social Media Marketer/Graphic Designer. The officer will participate in development & implementation of graphic designs and social media marketing in the firm, using modern tools and techniques.
Duties and tasks:
- Conceptualizing art for print and designing graphics to post in company’s social media platforms
- Generate high-quality graphics and computer animations
- Make necessary improvements to existing graphics
- Listing the company on social media and ensuring activities in different social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, You Tube etc.
- Managing company’s social media feedback
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimized –SEO copy for the website and external blog postings
- Knowledge in Google Ad words
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Using the CRM to maximize online marketing opportunities
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns
- Managing the company’s Social Media accounts ensuring relevant medium for the different platforms
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt
- Advising the company about different premiums on social media platforms the company can subscribe to
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Edit and post photos, videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Marketing/ Communication/ Media/ PR or Information Technology
- Previous social media/digital marketing experience
- Social media marketing training
- Social media etiquette
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing
- Creative with excellent communication skills
- Writing skills with a lot of interest in social media
- Up to date with different social media marketing platforms
- Self-disciplined with good customer service skills
- A knack for modern technology
- Professionalism and positive attitude
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send your CV with names and addresses of three referees to email@example.com with (Social Media Marketer/Graphic Designer) being the subject of the mail.
PMC Ltd is seeking to employ an Office Administrator to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. A successful Office Administrator should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors and customers to the appropriate person and office/department.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Assist in ordering office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings when required
- Keep a track record of all office requirements
- Create and update records and databases with clients
- When need be follow up with clients and update them of project progress
- Have the ability to recite, live and support the Vision, Mission and Core Values of the Company on a daily basis.
- Adherence to the Company Dress Code by remaining smart and presentable
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time
- Degree or diploma in Business Studies or Any relevant field; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist/Office Administrator or similar role
- Experience in taking minutes at Board level and in accordance with regulations on minutes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. photocopiers, printers, etc.)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Should be a person of high integrity and positive values
If you are up to the challenge, possess the required qualifications and experience; please send your application only quoting the job title on the email subject (Receptionist) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a well detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.
The eligible person will be coordinating installation, maintenance and repair work in buildings, oversee and determine repair procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems.
- Developing and implementing repairs and maintenance procedures
- Ensures prompt repairs are done in times of emergency breakdowns.
- Streamlines associated job execution and repair costs.
- Developing and carrying out detailed plans and schedules for: preventive maintenance; grounds keeping; equipment and appliance repair or replacement
- Responsible for evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed
- Performing initial evaluations of building systems and distributing work assignments.
- Solicit bids and manage the budget for maintenance and capital improvement projects
- Selecting renovation-level contractors; ensuring contractors meet industry standards and inspecting their work upon completion
- Hire workers, organize schedules, and assign work activity.
- Coordinating the work and daily assignments of the maintenance staff; monitoring compliance with all relevant company and governmental safety rules and regulations
- Minimize the frequency or severity accidents of maintenance personnel and contractors by identifying risks.
- Submits reports to the Head of Property Management regarding repair jobs, which include consumption of man hours, materials, tools and skills.
- Investigate accidents and prepare relevant reports.
- Responsible for the reliability and maintenance of all equipment
- Perform other duties as required from time to time
Skill and Knowledge Requirements
- Diploma in a technical course or equivalent
- Relevant technical skills in electrical repair and plumbing
- Two years of supervisory experience
- High level of safety awareness.
- Clerical ability.
- Ability to effectively relate with people from different backgrounds.
- Good communication skills to effectively interact with different groups of people.
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends when needed
- Well organized, detail oriented and efficient
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with good problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of regulations regarding housing quality and maintenance standards
If you are up to the challenge, possess the required qualifications and experience; please send your application only quoting the job title on the email subject (Repair and maintenance supervisor) to email@example.com with a well detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.