- Developing and Implementing Strategic Sales and Marketing Plans to aggressively grow the company’s customer base and to achieve strong product and brand visibility.
- Achieving Targeted Sales Growth through Proactive Management, directing team focus, setting goals, Motivating the team, Providing Guidance through Coaching.
- Defining Effective recruitment program to attracting quality sales force, implementing regular and effective training programs, maintaining agreed profile and achieving at least 80% retention of High Performing Sales Executives in liaison with the HR.
- Setting Aggressive Sales Targets and developing the right metrics for monitoring performance and implementing a strong pipeline of performance management culture to facilitate attainment of sales target.
- Establishing and promoting a strong, long lasting customer relationships and partnership through customer centric culture and conducting market surveys for customer feedback. Understanding what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Preparing Daily Sales Report as well as Monthly, Quarterly and Annually Sales Report and providing analysis to the Management.
- Ensuring regular posting on Social Media Plat forms
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Working Closely with the PR & Events Department to plan for Resourceful events that add value and have great Potential for Sales.
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- A Professional Member for Chartered Institute of Marketing Studies will be an added Advantage
- At least 4 years working Experience in the Sales and Marketing Function
- Has Ever led a Team and ability to Direct, Influence, Coach and Mentor a team
- Effective Communicator with a Good Command in pitching Company Products
- A great planner and Proactive person with ability to Forecast.
- A Self driven person, ability to Recognize, Motivate and Appreciate his team members
- Ability to Challenge and Inspire Growth to the team Members
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Active Listening Skills
How to Apply
Application Dead Line: 19th March 2019.
Email Application: firstname.lastname@example.org
PMC Estates Ltd is looking for dynamic & hard-working individual with strong leadership, creative and entrepreneurial skills to join as a Social Media Marketer/Graphic Designer. The officer will participate in development & implementation of graphic designs and social media marketing in the firm, using modern tools and techniques.
Duties and tasks:
- Conceptualizing art for print and designing graphics to post in company’s social media platforms
- Generate high-quality graphics and computer animations
- Make necessary improvements to existing graphics
- Listing the company on social media and ensuring activities in different social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, You Tube etc.
- Managing company’s social media feedback
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimized –SEO copy for the website and external blog postings
- Knowledge in Google Ad words
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Using the CRM to maximize online marketing opportunities
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns
- Managing the company’s Social Media accounts ensuring relevant medium for the different platforms
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt
- Advising the company about different premiums on social media platforms the company can subscribe to
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Edit and post photos, videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Marketing/ Communication/ Media/ PR or Information Technology
- Previous social media/digital marketing experience
- Social media marketing training
- Social media etiquette
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing
- Creative with excellent communication skills
- Writing skills with a lot of interest in social media
- Up to date with different social media marketing platforms
- Self-disciplined with good customer service skills
- A knack for modern technology
- Professionalism and positive attitude
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send your CV with names and addresses of three referees to email@example.com with (Social Media Marketer/Graphic Designer) being the subject of the mail.
PROPERTY SALES EXECUTIVE –LET, MANAGE AND SELL.
Are you a passionate sales person with a drive to match your desire to excel? Are you
aggressive, energetic and willing to do what it takes to close sales? If yes, then we have an
opportunity just for you.
As a property sales Executive the eligible person will be finding new clients and convincing
them that our agency is the right one to handle their sale, manage the existing clients and also
get involved in advertising properties.
A. Property Sales:
1. Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners;
discovering and exploring opportunities.
2. Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their
sale and agree the terms.
3. Arranging advertising to promote the property. This should include activations,
on ground marketing.
4. Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
5. Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the
suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
6. Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database.
7. Closing sales and leases on properties.
B. Letting and Management
1. Source for properties to let and manage.
2. Source for potential client to take up spaces on rent.
3. Manage existing clients.
4. Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management. Monitoring, analyzing,
optimizing and reporting on performance of products, categories and campaigns to
generate key learning and actionable recommendations, to maximize future results
and drive business performance.
5. Review all contracts and related forms to be signed by the management.
6. Assist in developing company-wide property marketing strategies and assist in
advertising placement and budget.
7. Monitor the company’s online platforms to ensure constant interaction with the
current and potential customers.
8. Report on sales activities to top management.
9. Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Property Sales Executive Job
1. Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management.
2. At least 2 years’ experience in real estate.
3. Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales.
4. Must have prior experience in selling high end property.
5. Customer Focused, Presentable and have attention to detail.
6. Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets.
7. Aggressive with good networking skills.
8. Must display a high degree of emotional maturity.
9. Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients.
10. Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills.
Send your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org